Announcements and Important Events
WINTER SPORTS PRACTICE PROTOCOLS
- In person practices will take place ONLY for the students that are on campus that day. (please see this link for team practice schedules)
- For those students who are not on campus, we will still provide remote training, and coaches will give this schedule to their students.
- In-person practices will conclude by 5:20pm each day, and there will be a late bus at 5:30pm for students who have signed up for the bus.
- We encourage students to come to school prepared to practice whenever possible.
- Entrance and exit doors will be designated and clearly marked.
- Traffic flow in locker rooms will be monitored to ensure physical distancing.
- No lockers will be assigned. Students must take all their belongings with them to practice and leave directly from practice as the locker rooms will be locked once practice ends. Students must place their belongings six feet from anyone else’s belongings; coaches will help to enforce this.
- Face coverings are mandatory as per New York State guidelines for interscholastic athletics.
- Coaches will allow for mask breaks when needed.
- All students must bring their own water bottle as we will not be filling up big water jugs.
- Water bottles can be refilled at filling stations located in the athletics building.